As you have likely seen, concerns over the spread of the coronavirus locally and globally have continued to amplify tremendously. Based on the recommended guidelines from health organizations, our Board of Directors has decided to shut down all Eclipse events through Sunday, May 31.
The shut down will include:
At this time, we are prepared to return to the field to the start the new season and hold tryouts the week of June 8 if the county says it is safe to do so.
-all Eclipse practices and goalie training
-all Eclipse tryouts (to be rescheduled)
-all Eclipse camps and clinics
-all Eclipse in-person meetings
-any games, tournaments, etc. Eclipse teams are scheduled to participate in
Based on communication from US Soccer, soccer activities in the United States are being shut down at all levels. All major professional and college athletic organizations have also made the same decision to shut down until further notice. As we see how things progress, we will continue to stay in touch with US Soccer, local cities and schools, and local and national health organizations, to provide the best decision for our players, their families, and the community at-large. Thank you for your understanding during this time, as we enter uncharted waters. I do hope that everyone stays safe and healthy and finds the silver lining in getting to spend more time together as a family. Thank you.